|Employment Type||Full Time|
A bulge bracket bank is looking to hire a VP into its market leading MENA coverage business. This role will work on some of the most prestigious and high profile deals in the market. This MENA coverage team work across a number of IB product disciplines, namely: M&A, ECM, DCM, Leveraged Finance with a specific focus on the MENA region. As a VP within the team you will be responsible for leading focused work streams dependant on client needs and supporting Directors/Managing Directors on strategic plans. You will need to have the knowledge and experience relevant to conduct transactions and help support the team in origination assignments.
- Begin building relationships to generate deals & bring in business
- Central point of contact between: clients, lawyers, financial regulators & legal teams involved in all deals
- Manage and develop direct junior (Analyst and Associate) resources and activities across the global franchise in order to deliver the Bank’s products and services to the client
- To ensure the Bank’s activities are conducted in a compliant and risk free manner
- Responsible for the attraction and development of junior talent and following such performance management procedures as the company’s policies dictate, under the guidance of a Director or Managing Director
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com