|Salary||£100,000 - £150,000 + bonus|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Our client is the corporate banking team focusing on emerging companies within this mid-market focused investment bank.
- Project management of fundraising processes at fund level as well as for individual portfolio companies;
- Preparation of investor communications and marketing material for existing and new investors;
- Drafting case studies and other material for new funds;
- Dealing with investor queries;
- Managing the due diligence process;
- Communicate updates on investments and pipeline for the fund;
- Working with other global VC platforms to calibrate co-operations between VC businesses;
- Potentially assisting in fundraising for other VC platforms
- Assisting in preparing roadshows for the UK fund and potentially other VC funds;
- This candidate will need to have a strong personal network of family offices, high network individuals, and limited partners that invest in VC.
- A strong understanding of VC industry and exceptional project management ability
- Ideal background: within a fund placement team, working within the VC industry in various roles, or in-house investor relations/client services role with an Investment Bank or VC/PE Investment firm.
Apply today or contact Andrew Breach on 0203 696 5074 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.