|Salary||Market for level|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
The firm is a strong player within the French market and is looking for someone to join their French coverage team working across a wide range of sectors on a mixture of buy & sell-side transactions. They regularly close +billion € deals and have an impressive roster of well-known clients with whom they work on a regular basis. They are looking for someone that can help their team gain market share and be part of a dynamic investment banking operation.
- The role would guarantee good exposure for the successful candidate as they would be required to produce marketing materials
- Be responsible for all types of valuation and financial modelling
- Process managementWork with legal and sponsor parties to help negotiate successful deals on behalf of their clients.
- Work with legal and sponsor parties to help negotiate successful deals on behalf of their clients
- The successful candidate will get great exposure to both clients and senior leadership within the team and boasts an established investment banking presence in the market
- Their working culture is good and there’s a strong sense of shared team responsibility as well as a range of flexible work policies
- Relocation costs will be covered by the bank with a generous package
Skills and Experience:
- Our client is looking for someone with a strong track-record of executing M&A transactions to join them
- Candidates that are motivated, eager to learn and ambitious will thrive in the culture they’ve fostered there
This is a great opportunity for someone possibly looking to relocate or return to Paris to work with established M&A professionals at the height of their careers. You will be able to learn from those seniors in an entrepreneurial environment working on deals from genesis through to completion. If this is of interest then please apply below or contact Alex Croft on 0207 696 5066 or email@example.com for further information.