|Salary||Competitive basic salary and bonus potential|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Our client is an entrepreneurial mid-market advisory firm.
They advise clients, including financial sponsors and corporate clients, who need financing, either for an acquisition to fund growth, or to refinance existing arrangements.
Following a busy year they have a need to hire an Analyst or Associate into their team. Junior staff on this team are given early responsibility, and the new team member would expect to be involved early on in interesting execution work as well as assisting senior team members in origination.
- The desired candidate should have strong corporate finance knowledge gained within a big four environment.
- Energy, enthusiasm and ambition is essential.
- The ability to interact confidently with others, both externally with clients and in a collaborative team setting will be key.
- Ability to work with senior people at a broad range of clients; down to earth personality, credibility and gravitas.
- Entrepreneurial personality who can spot opportunity for the business through day-to-day work and interaction.