|Employment Type||Full Time|
A primary research body is looking to hire bright graduates into their European team. They work to provide private equity, hedge fund and strategy consultant clients with the best information they need to make a decision on investments.
In the Operations role, you will work in the following capacities:
- Logistics – Managing the calls through sending out invitations, creating email distribution lists and ensuring the smooth running of the event.
- Compliance – Working on compliance and legal aspects of the calls.
- Marketing – Assisting with both the internal marketing of conference calls and transcripts so that main distribution channels are able to sell the product. Beyond this, you will work on marketing initiatives to increase awareness of the product with clients and prospects.
- Data Analysis: You will work to collect, document and report on feedback and usage patterns, and communicate relevant information to improve systems and processes, whilst proactively identifying areas where data analysis can enhance the business and take charge of leading projects to completion.
You would receive training and regular bonuses, as well as gain client-exposure – with no day looking the same as the last!
- 1 or equivalent from a good University
- Availability to start immediately
- A strong communicator who can interact with both clients and industry professionals
Apply today or contact Mathilda Johnston-Jones on 0203 696 0710 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.