|Salary||£60,000 + bens and bonus|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
One of the world’s leading bank is looking for an exceptional strategy consultant to join their team, adding value to their commercial strategy to strengthen their position in the market. They want to become the ‘go-to’ for business banking, and as such want to apply some strategic horsepower to achieve this goal.
- You will be responsible for leading workstreams in line with their yearly strategy reviews, which are presented at a board level.
- Develop and implement key commercial strategy across the business
- Maximise revenue streams and identify new market opportunities
- Play a key role in designing a go-to market strategy and ensure there is a clear link between commercial needs of products and service delivery
- Fantastic benefits package that includes flexible working options
- Reach your full potential and take advantage of fantastic developmental and career progression opportunities
- Central London location with great transport links
- Relevant candidates will have worked in strategy consulting, then made the move in-house, likely into a strategy role.
- Financial services experience is essential, but business banking is not.
If you want a long career in one business, and to test your mettle with Board Level professionals, apply for more information or contact William Wemyss on 0203 696 0708 or William.email@example.com.