|Salary||£90-100,000 + bonus|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Our client is a top-tier hedge fund with a 5+ year track record, and the head of the London office has an extensive background in the Industrials space, having worked at highly regarded multi-billion dollar hedge funds in the past.
The analyst will be responsible for:
- Performing financial analysis on companies under coverage
- Generating long and short tradeable investment ideas
- Maintaining and updating the company database, and strengthening their knowledge of the sector
The candidate should ideally have:
- At least two years on the sell-side or buy-side in an investing role
- Exposure to the Industrials sector, and in particular, Capital Equipment and/or Transports
- A very strong analytical background, and top-tier financial modelling skills
- A passion for investing and the financial markets
Apply today or contact Bikram Rana on 0203 696 0709 or email@example.com for more information.