|Employment Type||Full Time|
Our client is a leading independent advisory practice, housed within broader independent investment bank. The team advises clients across Europe on new financing and refinancing and M&A mandates across the infrastructure and transport sectors, and manages relationships with relevant equity sponsors.
A strong candidate will have:
- Top class undergraduate degree or equivalent from a leading University
- Relevant Investment Banking experience (corporate finance/M&A) with Financial Services businesses
- Familiarity with Global M&A landscape
- Strong understanding of professional ethics and regulatory environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to excellence
- Committed to delivery of highest quality work product; strong attention to detail
- Proactive; self motivated and goal oriented
- Strong team player able to work effectively in a team environment
To initiate a discussion, applicant should send an up to date CV.