|Salary||£25,000 - £28,000|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Reference||AC - 25780|
The company is the world’s largest majority employee-owned insurance group, with a central London office. The role is a full-time entry-level accounting position, and a great opportunity to gain real financial marketable skills.
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Liquidity Management
- Fully supported ACA program, full opportunity to study for the exam whilst at work.
- Excellent work/life balance
- Hit the ground running in finance world
Skills and Experience (background of ideal candidate)
- Some form of economics/finance/accounting degree
- German business-proficiency
- 4 weeks experience in accounting
- Good quantitative skills
Apply today or contact Alex Chappelow on 0203 696 5071 or email@example.com for more information.