|Employment Type||Full Time|
The firm is a highly respected investment banking boutique who specialise in providing the best quality advice to clients across a range of sectors. Our client is looking for someone who wants to be in a challenging, evolving environment full of smart and ambitious people.
- You will be responsible for assisting the Compliance Officer in ensuring that firm complies with all the relevant regulatory requirements
- Assisting the Compliance Officer to conduct risk assessments to identify, assess and communicate the compliance risks associated with the firm’s business activities.
- Using the risk assessments, implement and operate a compliance monitoring programme to ensure compliance with all relevant rules and regulations.
- They have a great company culture
- You will get exposure to many different parts of the business
Skills and Experience:
- You must be a strong communicator who is able to speak persuasively and convey ideas clearly and concisely
- The successful candidate should possess a strong commercial acumen and have an interest in financial markets
- Ability to manage several tasks and look for ways to innovatively improve existing procedures
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic, evolving boutique firm with a credible reputation across the UK. Apply today or contact Olivia Aylett on 0203 696 0727 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.