|Salary||£40,000 - £60,000 + bonus|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Our client is a boutique bank based in London, Mayfair, the supports UK SME companies, particularly those with an industrial or manufacturing focus by providing a broad spectrum of working capital financing solutions.
Your role will be to work closely with the origination team in the sourcing, originating and execution of lending facilities to SME companies. This role has no sales or revenue targets but you will attend client meetings and be involved in all aspects of transactions.
- All aspects of structuring and execution.
- Conduct due diligence and credit analysis on potential transactions; write credit submissions and present to credit committee.
- Manage the existing portfolio of transactions.
- A strong track record in SME lending with a particular focus on trade & working capital finance.
- Strong credit analysis skills with particular experience in dealing with receivables/invoice finance would be beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to project manage complex transactions.
- Exposure to full cycle transactions across structuring, execution and portfolio management.
- A strong ‘team player’ mentality.
Apply today or contact Andrew Breach on 0203 696 0704 or firstname.lastname@example.org