|Salary||£100,000 - £140,000 + bonus|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Our client is a leading European Corporate Bank; You will manage a portfolio of asset managers, insurance companies and other NBFIs. This is a new role within a new team under the recently created local client ownership model.
- Responsibility for a client portfolio of NBFI clients (Asset Managers / Insurance Companies) as a client-coordinator who will be used for all London clients, in the absence of a Global Relationship Manager physically located in London
- Ensures Customer Due Diligence (and Enhanced where relevant) relating to the client are current and meet the required standards
- Liaises closely with the Global RM in respect of each client regarding understanding and management of financial crime risks & work closely with product teams to ensure that local activity is suitable, lawful and within the scope of any regulatory permissions, licenses or approvals
- Client onboarding: formally accepts/rejects clients and formally accepts the risk categorisation of the client.
- Strong corporate & investment banking experience in a client-facing role
- Exposure to NBFI clients would be a distinct advantage
- Understanding of current regulatory environment / working with KYC teams a plus
- Track-record of senior stakeholder management a plus.
Apply today or contact Andrew Breach on 0203 696 5074 or firstname.lastname@example.org