|Salary||£100,000 - £150,000 + bonus|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Our client is the syndications/distribution team focusing on distributing products originated by the bank’s product teams of this mid-market focused investment bank.
- Underwriting & distribution of leveraged loans;
- Manage & develop an existing portfolio of mid-market investors including banks, funds & insurance companies.
- Keeping abreast of client sentiment and investment risk appetite.
- Preparation & development of underwriting and sell down strategy to credit committee.
- Execution of transactions;
- Maintain a strong network in the market including identifying secondary leveraged finance opportunities;
- This candidate will need to have a strong track record within the leveraged finance syndications arena.
- Have a strong personal network of external professional and institutional counterparties within the mid-market;
- Have the gravitas and experience to lead transactions from a syndications perspective;
- Provide strategic advice related to the leveraged finance market;
Apply today or contact Andrew Breach on 0203 696 5074 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.