|Employment Type||Full Time|
Our client is a leading and innovative investment and corporate bank who are currently hiring for an investment performance analyst at the AVP level into their global wealth and investment management arm.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Supporting & enhancing the team’s investment analytics capabilities
- Interacting on a daily basis with portfolio managers, distribution channels and other business units within the bank
- Provide regular detailed performance analysis of multi-asset class portfolios
- Use extensive market and financial knowledge to understand the impact of investment decisions on portfolios & products and on providing monthly performance & attribution commentary
Skills and Experience:
- Must have a strong analytical approach
- Have relevant experience in performance/risk measurement
- Fully proficient with Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
- Experience of working closely with investors and research groups
Apply today or contact Morgan Johnson on 0203 696 0720 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.