|Salary||£50,000 - £90,000 + bonus|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Our client is a private investment house offering both senior debt and tax-efficient equity investment opportunities for their expansive network of high net-worth individuals, ultra-high net-worth individuals, family offices, wealth managers and IFAs’ into SMEs with immense growth potential.
Reporting to the head of debt, your role will be to source, originate and execute loans to SME companies.
- All aspects of origination and execution.
- Assist in the team’s marketing and pitching through meetings with investors, preparation, and supervision of marketing materials.
- Conduct due diligence and credit analysis including excel based financial modelling on potential transactions; write credit submissions and present.
- Contribute to developing new ideas, products & solutions.
- A strong track record in SME lending within a bank’s commercial lending or mid-market leveraged finance team..
- Strong credit analysis skills with particular experience in dealing with SMEs.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to project manage complex transactions.
Exposure to full cycle transactions across origination, structuring, execution and portfolio management.
Apply today or contact Andrew Breach on 0203 696 5074 or email@example.com