|Salary||£70,000 - £90,000 + bonus|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Our client is the global banking and markets division of this global bank. The role sits within the EMEA front office origination and structuring team focusing on asset banked transactions.
To support Directors and Associate Directors in the sourcing, origination, and execution of structured finance transactions:
- Execution of lead managed deals including managing internal and external parties.
- Assist in the team’s marketing and pitching through meetings with investors, preparation, and supervision of marketing materials.
- Conduct due diligence and credit analysis including excel based financial modelling on potential transactions; write credit submissions and present.
- Contribute to developing new ideas, products & solutions.
- A strong track record in the structured finance arena, either within a bank’s SF team or accountancy firm’s relevant advisory team.
- Strong credit analysis skills with particular experience in dealing with asset-backed transactions.
- A good knowledge of global banking & markets products.
- Strong excel financial modelling: VBA a plus.
Strong attention to detail and ability to project manage complex transactions.
Apply today or contact Andrew Breach on 0203 696 5074 or email@example.com