|Salary||Associate market rate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing investment banking business. As part of the firm’s investment into the team, their Restructuring group has a requirement to hire an Associate.
- Working with an MD and Senior VP, you will be responsible for executing restructuring mandates across various industries
- Implementing an understanding of the industry and jurisdictional knowledge gained so far through working on restructuring situations across Europe, you’ll have a significant impact in developing the team’s capacity to effectively execute more mandates
- Utilising technical skills gained so far, you will be able to supervise juniors
- You’ll be working on interesting and complex financial restructuring transactions, sourced by the team and the wider firm, within a supportive and forward-thinking environment
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally, you’ll have some substantial (2-3 years of post-qualification experience) restructuring exposure from a big four / top ten accounting firm, or will be at Associate level within a Financial Restructuring team
Apply today or contact Kathryn Pride on 0203 696 0706 or email@example.com for more information.