|Salary||Price on Application|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Dartmouth Partners is a recruitment consultancy, partnering with businesses to bring them bespoke, effective talent solutions of the highest quality. We find and recruit the smartest talent, from the brightest graduates with the most outstanding academic records to exceptional leaders with the strongest professional backgrounds.
Highly specialised and the industry’s largest, our M&A practice is looking for an Associate to join their highly successful, close-knit team. Ambition and intellectual curiosity combined with the ability to leverage off your peers’ sector expertise and intimate knowledge of the industry will ensure that you see results, quickly.
Our client base ranges from large European and US bulge brackets, all the way through to small corporate finance boutiques specialising in tech, healthcare or other industries. It’s a wide market, you can forge your niche within the space (with the aid of Dartmouth’s considerable support, network and infrastructure).
- Active candidate sourcing and networking in a professional and responsive manner that promotes the Dartmouth ethos of building long-term relationships
- Meeting candidates to qualify them for current and future recruitment for clients
- Contributing to the team’s market intelligence and adhoc projects (eg. Diversity)
- Working with and supporting consultants and principals in the delivery of recruitment processes from inception through to delivery
- Providing clear, accurate feedback on recruitment processes to candidates and clients
- Quality preparation for client meetings, using external resources and internal market knowledge
- You’re not here to just fill a job. We are true talent advisors, working with clients in a bespoke and strategic manner to future-proof their business. You’ll have the opportunity to build a client base that values you as a partner; challenge their perceptions and consult on how to best gain a competitive advantage within banking
- The M&A team is fast-paced, ambitious, hard-working. Like with all our teams, we work in a collaborative manner that puts the client at the heart of the process. Quality is everything and you can use the experience and sector expertise of your peers to deliver brilliantly executed job searches
- Along with a range of other benefits, we offer our staff minimum 25.5 days leave, including time off between Christmas & New Year because we believe life is for living
- Hard work reaps rewards. We have a range of incentive programs that includes a company trip abroad if our yearly target is reached. This year it’s Marrakech!
- Training is on-desk with the support of theoretical guidance from our COO. Promotions and more responsibility are given as soon as you are ready – success is not only earned but also encouraged
- Ambition and drive for excellence is essential – we have an uncapped earning potential and you can progress at your own pace, make the most of it
- Previous sales experience is highly regarded
- Our team are from all different walks of life but also have a lot in common: Integrity, positivity and authenticity, you should too
- Attention to detail and outstanding personal presentation
Relationships are at the heart of our success, not only with our candidates and clients but also with each other. Our culture is incredibly important to us so we’re not looking to just fill a desk.
Your career should be about more than a great salary and recruitment should be about more than filling a job. If you’re looking to work for a firm that puts your development and career at it’s centre, apply today or contact Tim Webster at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Find out more about what it’s like to work at Dartmouth Partners at www.joindartmouth.com.