|Employment Type||Full Time|
A leading global provider of advisory services is looking to add to their Valuations team. This is an industry-leading team in the valuation of alternative and illiquid for a variety of funds and financial institutions. Following growth this year, the team are looking to add a Junior Analyst to the team.
As an Analyst you will be involved in:
- Preparing, completing, and ensuring the accuracy of financial models and valuation reports.
- Interaction with clients and preparing deliverables.
- Tracking on capital markets and analysing changes within the these.
- Supporting senior members in the business development of new and existing clients.
An analyst position is challenging and offers an excellent learning experience and a solid foundation to which a financial career can be built. Interested candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent analytical founding with advanced understanding of financial statements and valuation methodologies (DCF, LBO, Comparable analysis)
- Proficient financial modelling with advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication ability.
- c.1 year of experience in valuation, corporate finance, fixed income, M&A or financing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- An ACA or CFA Level 1 is preferred but not required.
To begin a conversation, please submit an updated CV.