|Salary||£55,000 -100,000 + bonus|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Reference||RZM - 25763|
Our client is looking to hire an Analyst and an Associate into their London office to work on both domestic and cross-border M&A transactions. The role will encompass both sell and buy-side advisory with some of the largest PUI corporates in the world. The candidate should have an excellent commercial knowledge of the PUI space, with complimentary technical capabilities that place a focus on providing excellent advice at the heart of what they do.
The role offers excellent compensation at the Analyst and Associate level, with strong bonuses and a very healthy pipeline and active deal flow. The client will actively encourage growth to the MD level.
- Master’s Degree in Business/Finance preferred or Accounting Qualification (ACA) or strong graduate qualification with CFA
- AT LEAST 2 years of relevant work experience, in either a boutique advisory firm or similar investment bank. Candidates from the Big 4 would also be considered.
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong advisory skills and excellent commercial knowledge of the PUI space (including both energy and transport infrastructure)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Fluency in another European language
If you feel you have the qualities required then please send in a CV or contact Raees Mahmood on 0203 696 5068 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.