|Employment Type||Full Time|
We have a long established relationship with one of the market leaders in the mergers and acquisitions space. Due to rapid growth and international expansion they are looking to hire an the analyst 2 and associate 1-2 level.
A strong candidate will have:
- Top class undergraduate degree or equivalent from a leading University
- Relevant Investment Banking experience (corporate finance/M&A) with Financial Services businesses
- Familiarity with Global M&A landscape
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen, excellent technical skills, confident presentation ability and an inquisitive mind.
- Qualitative skills will be as highly prized as quantitative ones as the role is client facing very early on.
- Strong understanding of professional ethics and regulatory environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to excellence
- Committed to delivery of highest quality work product; strong attention to detail
To initiate a discussion, applicant should send an up to date CV.